Thursday 9 April 2020

Lockdown Day 17 - exploring!

Toady started with grooming the dogs and clipping nails (again!) It is only two weeks since I last did them so I guess its because they are walking less than usual? It was beautiful and sunny today so I was out in the garden in shorts scrubbing our patio table so we can paint it over the weekend.


The dogs enjoyed some shade or sun bathing!



The veg in our mini greenhouse is shooting up! So exciting seeing it grow 😁


Spark got to finish Matts Kefir pot...happy days!!



I took Spark for a solo walk this afternoon, we were out for an hour and a half and it was lovely! Matt is currently out with Bru for a long walk by himself...it does them good to go by themselves.


We explored some new footpaths over the local golf course, it was empty and very pretty!


And we loved these flowers on the way home! 


Toad and Bean went round the block with me when I got back as they had a long walk yesterday (and both stiffen up if they go to far!)


They are the cutest couple! 💘


No comments:

Post a Comment