Wednesday 8 April 2020

Lockdown Day 16

I will put this on here as it is in my head constantly today! I heard it on the radio a few days ago and its stupidly catchy! 😂



I have had another not terribly productive day and am starting to come to terms with the fact that it is ok ok not to be doing something useful all the time. I still feel guilty about Matt working away upstairs but have Easter weekend to look forward to with him. The doglets had a lovely walk this morning but unfortunately I forgot to take my phone so no pics! They have had a bit of a rest today on the training front except for Toad who got to do some hoopers practice. He is great at driving round a circle of hoops now with me fairly still but struggles if I step outside the circle so thats what I was working on. The cone in the video is to stop me cheating as I find I move loads!! He needed me to break it down and reward more on my left but he got there 💙



Someone is enjoying her lazy morning! 💜


Actually got round to doing some colouring, it is very relaxing! 


And having played the Wii minus Matthew today I actually got 5 strikes in a row at bowling!! I'm only putting this pic on here Matt wouldn't believe me and I am quite impressed with myself haha!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment