Sunday 5 April 2020

Lockdown Day 13

We had an at home gardening sort of day today, we both said how it was the sort of day that Brax would have loved as it was about 20 degrees and sunny 💕 We miss her terribly, still looking for five dogs at night time pees and thinking about making her next meal. There is so much sadness in the world at the moment and sometimes if you don't do something slightly bonkers you would cry. I'm so lucky to have Matt and the dogs to keep me happy/sane/entertained/about to wet myself laughing...! There is another challenge going around on Facebook of people trying to jump different height agility jumps. The dogs are having a rest day today and just had a teeny pavement walk so I trained Matt instead...excuse me giggling all the way through this!! 😂😂



We finally got round to mowing the lawns today, they look so much better! Matt found these two little bushes which fit nicely under the window. If you look closely you can see my rainbow and my teddy in case any local kids are doing a bear hunt!


And we had our first BBQ of the year! We don't remember having a BBQ this early before!

No comments:

Post a Comment