Monday 15 February 2010

Happy Bracken!



Brax is definitely on the mend now and is getting back to her normal, fiesty self! I had a lovely frosty walk with the dogs this morning and it was the first time I have let Bracken off since she was poorly. She has a really nice run around but seems tired now so we'll have to work on her fitness. Brodie on the other hand is full of beans and raring to go! In fact after sorting Max this morning (too icy to ride again-grr!) I decided to go for a run and Brodie came too. I pop him on a harness and put a training lead over my shoulder so I'm 'hands free' to run. We only did about 3 miles at a jog but Brodie would have done twice that!

Brax was also allowed her favourite treat yesterday as she no longer has her bucket on her head! She loves nothing better than to climb into an empty dog food bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment