Monday 18 January 2021

Flooding and puzzles!

 The weather has continued to be appalling over week 2 of lockdown. We have had a lot of flooding locally and our garden is very squelchy! To be fair I wouldn't have been working anyway so at least I'm not having the stress of cancelling and constantly rearranging lessons...silver lining! As a result we have done a lot of pavement walks over the weekend as Bru's nail is still healing and Toad is still not going too far due to his pancreatitis. He is on the mend but it is slow progress! 

Its hard to see properly but this road became a river and they had to bring a fire service boat out to sort it as they couldn't get the fire engine through! 


I have been enjoying doing a couple of puzzles that my Mum in Law lent me, I have completed one (apart from a missing piece) and started the next one. They are quite addictive! And a lot more fun than doing housework πŸ˜‚


We also had some snow this weekend, just a sprinkling but it was nicer than rain! I would quite like some proper snow, for the first time in years I could enjoy it as I'm not working or trying to do horses. Toad was the sweetest, he did a double take and then went running up the garden!



I also got back into doing some lockdown baking and made some brownies that have already disappeared! They were very tasty 😁


I thought I would chart my Amaryllis progress on here! Wendy and I have a yearly Amaryllis competition as she gives me one for Christmas, this years one is really keen to get growing!


And as I couldn't resist here are a couple of photos of the boys on the bed having cuddles! Brodie πŸ’™


And Bru in his fav place, he loves his Dad! πŸ’›

No comments:

Post a Comment