Sunday 19 October 2014

A day in the life of Brooke

My name is Brooke and I thought I'd tell you a bit about what I did on Saturday. Weekends normally start with going to an agility party but this weekend we got up a bit later and went for a walk round the common. It was nice to have a bit of a lie in as I'm a lazy girl at heart!


Its not a very good picture as I wouldn't keep still but I found a 'treasure' on the common. Ever since I was a little puppy I have picked up treasures and carried them around-I love old tissues but this was the best find yet!! Mum let me bring it home which was really exciting :-) 


Normally when Mum and Dad go shopping they take a couple of us shelties or that silly collie but today I got to go by myself-woohoo!! Here is me trotting along to the shops with my Dad.


But then he kept disappearing into shops which was a bit disconcerting. It was ok though as lots of nice people stopped to talk to me.


Humans always have to have coffee and cake...I waited very patiently while Dad went into the shop...again! Its nice to have an outing as they keep talking about seasons and puppies and mentioning my name, not sure why? I know that I have no more agility parties to go to which is a shame as I have just got to Grade 7!


Mum and Dad have been having a sort out and sorting the house out-these are all of our rosettes from this April onwards. Luckily Dads Mum recycles them for her childrens gym sessions along with some of our trophies. 


Some of the rosettes have printing on the tails which means we can't give them to Granny. These ones from Dog Vegas are so pretty though!! Really nice colours-I like pink ones best!


We went to Grannys house to give her the rosettes and we had a nice play in the garden. This is me and Brodie posing-aren't we a sweet couple?


Then after all that cleaning me and Sparkle had to have a little sleep in the spare room to recover!


No comments:

Post a Comment