Monday 28 September 2009



Brodie also had fun at Dog Vegas but didn't get any placings as despite being told by my physio NOT to ride or do agility, I did two runs on Sunday and have been suffering since. I just couldn't get to where I needed to be quickly enough and got poor Brodie eliminated for back jumping. I took the opportunity to practice some movements that we haven't been brave enough to try while out competing. In the jumping, the tunnel was in front of three jumps so I tried layering it by standing in the middle and shouting 'OUT' and hoping for the best!! I'm so proud of my little boy as he did it!! I took a couple of pics of Brodie this week being lazy and the one of him yawning is hilarious and the other one is him in Brackens 'cat' bed.

1 comment:

  1. Brodie is so cute! I like the yawning photo, it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete