Wednesday 19 May 2021

Exciting news and Birthday surprises!

The last two weeks have flown past so quickly! At the beginning of May we found out that Matthew and Bru had been selected to go forward into the Team GB selection process for potential inclusion on GB teams in the future! I'm so proud of them both 💛 I had to take a photo of them for the official press release...spot Matthew and Bru!


Bru's preferred way of posing!!


On my birthday I had a lovely walk with the shelties


We also ate cupcakes!


And look at the fabulous photo I got from Matthew! This doesn't do it justice as its huge!


All crashed out and poor Toad being used as a pillow again! 


Spark and I went on a training day on my birthday and we had great fun but got absolutely drenched!!! Spark modelling her new blingy fox proof collar! 


And even managing to watch agility calmly! 


Post training!! 😂


Sparks first two workshops of the year! We had so much fun!


When I came home I found the most AWESOME cake in my kitchen from my very clever cake making friend Julie from Julies Cake Company!! I can safely say it tasted amazing as well! The detail was so clever, I was so surprised and Matthew had been part of the secret so very well planned! 


Brodie also enjoyed using one of my present boxes as a food toy! Many thanks to everyone for all my wonderful presents, I feel truly spoilt!! 


We also got photos from last Kelluki show, how amazing are these!! Especially of Spark with her hatred of photographers!! 








I will do a proper show update from last weekends show next time once I have sorted the videos out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment