Wednesday 24 February 2021

Light at the end of the (agility) tunnel!

The big news is that Boris has revealed his 'roadmap' of how we are getting out of lockdown, basically it looks like I can get back working from the end of March when the travel restrictions are lifted, yay!! This was posted on Facebook and sums it up nicely 


And then there was the agility version which is much more fun! 😂


So much sunshine this week that the dogs have been walking without coats on sometimes! 




The cutest couple!! 


And we even did some hoopers in the garden! Little Brodie have a little run round but also doing some impulse control with Bru!


We started sorting through our seeds at the weekend and planning what to grow


My little coffee shop buddy!


A little trip into town for a walk and a cuppa with the shelties!


And I saw my first daffys out!! As I get older I get ridiculously excited about spring!!


Our gorgeous garden helpers



The cutest little Toadlet! 


I also made scotch pancakes on pancake day and made the dogs their own little ones!


We have had so many beautiful sunrises recently! 


I was very spoilt on Valentines Day and got these gorgeous roses! Also my Amaryllis has flowered!


Spark and I went exploring on a local walk and ended up seeing camels!! The footpath backs onto Whipsnade zoo!



Mr Toad is more interested in squirrel hunting! 


First cuppa in the garden this year! 


And signs of spring coming through in my pots!


And some conditioning work in the garden too (excuse her funny face, she doesn't like the geese next door flapping!!) 


And after a walk and some hoopers in the garden this little man was so tired!! 


And a tired little collie!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment