Monday 11 February 2019

Brodie's 12th Birthday and M&M's show!




How is my beautiful boy 12 years old?!! 💙💙💙 Words cannot describe how much I love this dog! He is just a dog in a million and I'm blessed to have him in my life. He celebrated his birthday weekend by having a run around at M&M's show, even doing the contact equipment with great confidence...a little bit too much confidence on his dog walk!! I had retired him from agility but he seems better on the new height dog walk so will see how we go.



The other doglets did really well, Brooke was on good form winning her jumping and dong two lovely nfc agility runs. Spark only did one agility run but it was a good nfc as she remembered how to do a stopped dog walk! Bru tried weaves in teh ring for the first time but obviously isn't quite ready yet, it didn't help that we couldn't use his manners minder! He is taking a really long time to learn to weave but I guess each dog has something they struggle with and slowing down is his issue!! Him and Spark did a very soggy workshop on friday with Jenny Kimber and they did really well, here are a couple of videos :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment