Tuesday 12 January 2016

Sod off rain...I'm going indoors!

This stupid amount of rain has been dreadful for so many parts of the country so I can't really moan much about lack of agility training but I am very glad that I have managed to get some indoor training in recently! Sparkle and I did Nicola Garrett training on Monday and it was a great course, a real challenge but one that had a lot of handling options. I really enjoyed running it although couldn't get the flat weave entry after the spread so that is on my 'to do' list :-) She ran the rest of it lovely. In the video below I have spliced three sections together to show the whole course. So pleased with her :-)




Brodie has just started coming back into work and did a couple of grids at the weekend...fair to say he was a bit excited!! Love his happy tail at the end!





Brooke is doing well so far...in fact there is so much stuff I want to record about her progress that I have made her her own rehab diary so if you want to take a look, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment