Monday 21 October 2013

Wet weekend :(

No shows this weekend, just horrible rain which seemed never ending. I was supposed to be doing horse agility yesterday with Max but it got cancelled as the school turned into one giant lake and I would have needed waders to work him!!


I ended up walking my little Sparkler in a storm, poor girly! Her first experience of hail, thunder and lightning and it all came together. The hail was the worst in her opinion as she felt she couldn't possibly open her eyes and look at where she was going!! The lightning came next and I geared myself up for the thunder not knowing what she would do. I guess walking her near the clay pigeon shooting place has paid off as noise doesn't phase her generally. I found a manky bit of sausage at the bottom of my treat bag so by the end of the walk she was looking forward to the thunder-crazy pup!! :) The shelties are all totally laid back about storms, fireworks and shooting so I'm glad Sparkle is too.

This is Brax after having a bath and tidy up at Auntie Jenni's last week :) She is sooo cute!


There was lots of sofa snuggling at the weekend - Brodie is the only one who doesn't because he gets too hot!



I took some photos this morning as the younger girls were making me laugh so much about the pink ball, there was no squabbling but they both wanted it!!

Sparkle had it first...


Then Brooke pinched it...(note the smug tail wag!)


Sparkle plotted to get it back...


Brooke wasn't going to give it up easily...


But the sneaky collie got it back when Brooke went for a drink!

1 comment:

  1. Thats good about Sparkle, clever girl! LOL re the ball they keep us entertained :)

    ReplyDelete