Monday 2 July 2012

Weekend away

We were away in Edinburgh over the weekend for my step brothers wedding. The weather stayed nice and it was a lovely wedding. The dogs had come up with us and we met up with my sister Amy who took amazing photos of the gang - these are a selection!

Brooke at full stretch chasing her ball

Got it!!

My handsome boy :)


Brooke teasing Brax with her ball!


Sliding stop!


Gorgeous little diddle!





Tired now..!



This week I'll try and get some weaves and dog walk video of Brooke. She is now doing 6 uprights confidently and the whole dog walk but I'd like a video to see her striding over it - I think she is doing it in 5 strides but I'd like to check!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the dogs had a ball (no pun) Great pics! Love when they sit up and their eyes shut LOL!

    ReplyDelete