Tuesday 3 January 2012

Christmas 2011


We have had a lovely busy Christmas and so much going on that I will do a separate New Year post! I thought I'd be quieter running up to Christmas but I was as busy as ever and work carried on between Christmas and New Year. I have such lovely clients and am so lucky to be doing what I do!
Matthew was off work for a couple of weeks which made me and the shelties very happy! We spent Christmas and Boxing day at his Mums and had a lovely time. One of my friends gave the shelties some fun Christmas fancy dress items - here is Brodie in his beard!


Here is Brooke with her new toy from Matthews Mum on Christmas Day


My Mum flew down to see us on Boxing day - yay!! Brooke definitely remembered her and Brax was delighted to have her fav person to snuggle up on the sofa with :)


We did manage to squeeze in a bit of training with all three dogs between Christmas and New Year. Running contacts for Brax, baby stuff for Brooke and Brodies first run for four months. More in next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment