Thursday 22 January 2009

I have been trying to stick to my New Years resolution of doing a bit of running to get fit after all the Christmas chocolate! I have found an ideal running partner in Brodie who happily trots along next to me but Brax has decided that staying at home next the radiator is much better! Its hard to get motivated after being at work all day but I'm trying to go at least three times a week. I don't want to get half way round an agility course and collapse!!

Brodie and I had a good practice session yesterday at work doing a few pull throughs. He can concentrate for about 15 mins and then his brain turns to mush! Its a bit muddy to run courses so I'm trying to sneak in some quick waeve practice when I can as well. Brodie has taken a while for the weaves to 'click' so now I need to work on making it more tricky by trying to get away from him. He can be a bit of a velcro dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment