Wednesday 6 May 2020

Lockdown Day 44 - Hugs

I write this with my lovely Mum in mind, she has had a close friend pass away today and all I want to do is give her a big hug. I will send her a virtual one instead! ❤ Luckily my sister is awesome at hugs and will pass one on I know! We needed some hugs here yesterday after we received this amazingly beautiful painting of our darling Bracken from Brooke and Bru's breeder Lian. Such a precious gift, it is so like her! Lian did pairs with Matthew and Bracken with her dog Saturn and they came 4th at Crufts a couple of times, so many happy memories!


Here is their second year at Crufts 💕


We had a lovely long walk today and as a result have very tired doglets! Duck watching...again!


It was so warm today, shorts weather again! It was a relief to get our garage gate and fence finished today so we could enjoy the weather!


Crashed out shelties!!


No comments:

Post a Comment