Thursday 30 April 2020

Lockdown Day 38 - Happy 100th Birthday Captain Tom!

I apologise for the slightly miserable post yesterday, I have felt much more human this morning! Also who couldn't take inspiration from this remarkable man, Captain Tom Moore who turned 100 today!! 🎉🎉🎉
How amazing that on his Birthday he not only is Number 1 in the charts with 'We'll never walk alone' but he has also now raised £30 million for the NHS charities!! The Queen made him a colonel and he got a fly past from a Spitfire over his house as well as being made an honourary member of the England cricket team! The Prime Minister mentioned him in a special speech too!


I haven't done a proper walk today yet as the weather has been atrocious again! The boys had a quick poop outing and I did a bit of conditioning work with them. They are soooo cute together! 


It might happen to be a birthday in the house soon! So I have been brave and experimented with some piping...not up to the wonderful skills of my Mum or very talented friend Julie but I was pleased with how it turned out! I had no icing sugar (none in the shops!) so made do with chocolate! 


I forgot to post this yesterday, I took Spark to the park and she carried her ball all the way there and all the way home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment