Sunday 29 March 2020

Lockdown Day 6

Today started with a waffle and egg again, such a recent revelation finding out the you can cook frozen waffles in the toaster! It's been windy and cold today so we haven't done any training in the garden but one long walk round the local fields and lanes instead. The doglets are pretty tired now! The other thing we have been doing today is playing more Wii golf and bowling 😆 We are both improving and bowling still remains the only thing I can beat Matt at! I got four strikes in a row 💪






I have to give a big shout out to all my lovely clients (who are also good friends) for posting videos and helping each other on my agility facebook page, its such a great little community and I hope that it is helping to keep everyone motivated to try some training...agility or otherwise. Our challenge video that we did yesterday was about working different handling on three jumps featuring Bru 💛


No comments:

Post a Comment