Thursday 26 March 2020

Lockdown Day 3

We went for a nice early walk this morning in the hope of giving the doglets a good run while avoiding other people. It is a strange world at the moment, people are generally being well behaved in the village about social distancing (2m away unless you are from the same household) We have decided we are quite socially distant anyway as we rarely stop and talk to people and are quite happy in our own space!




Matt has banned me from doing any baking for a few days 😂 so I have been busy in the garden trying to clear our only flower bed. The veg bed needs sorting as well but it is being done gradually as we are planting stuff. We have a tree (possibly Ash but I'm no tree expert!) overhanging our garden and there were a lot of little seedlings sprouting in our flower bed! From the pics it doesn't look like I've done much but it too a while! 



I had my sheltie helpers of course ❤ the moment I stopped for a cuppa Bru made himself comfy on my lap! He has been trying to talk through the fence to the geese next door. We found out they are called Rosemary and Heather!


I promise I am wearing black trousers in this pic...the sunlight has made them look a weird colour!


Big news today is that the chancellor is going to announce what is happening for us self employed people. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will get a fair deal as me and many of my friends are currently earning nothing and it sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment