Tuesday 10 May 2011

Nervous and excited!

The World Agility Open Championships are this weekend! Good Luck to the England Team including little Brax who has just been traumatised by having a bath to tidy her up a bit :) Brodie and I are going along as groom and fan club, I'm sure we'll be busy! I'm looking forward to seeing all the amazing dogs and handlers from around the world. I will video Brax's runs and put them on my website (address left)

Brodie and I had fun yesterday going for a nice walk with Megan and Hattie. We took them down to the river and Brodie had a great time - he is such a water baby!




Brodie and I did our first Champ class at the weekend at Beacon and got eliminated in both rounds - we had fun though!! The courses Lee Gibson set were amazing and we managed some of the tricky bits well so I was really pleased with my wee man! He did a lovely run in the C6-7 Crufts singles and finished about 15th out of 80 odd which I was pleased with as there were so many fast mediums there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment