Tuesday 5 January 2021

Lockdown Number 3 commences!

So with the cases of the virus rising so fast and the new variant being more transmissible the government decided last night to put us into a third lockdown. Unlike the November lockdown number 2 where the schools were open (and it didn't really feel any different for Matt and I as we were carrying on working) this time the schools are closed until February half term when it will be reviewed again. The government have been criticised for sending the kids into school yesterday and saying it was safe to then issue a stay at home order in the evening! It did seem crazy that they had one day back after the Christmas holidays!! Anyway with the travel being restricted to essential only and people being advised to stay at home I am unable to work. So you will be hearing lots from me I'm sure 😂 The March lockdown was tough in some ways but we had sunny weather and I could be in the garden lots...not sure what I'm going to do this time. My first resolution was to do a bit more conditioning work with the dogs, I ordered a garden kneeler and chopped it up to make two thin standing platforms and a sitting platform!! Here are the dogs demonstrating...







I also forgot to post out New Years Eve walk with Matts Mum, we went to get a coffee and brunch from the bakers, the dogs enjoyed hoovering the crumbs up!





No comments:

Post a Comment