Monday 4 July 2016

What a weekend...!

What an amazing three days!! Friday I took Brodie and Dolly to Kelluki UKA show to support some clients (some at their first show) I did a bit of a headless chicken impression making sure I could watch everyone run and help walk courses were necessary. They all did me proud! Dolly won her steeplechase class and Brodie came 2nd in Jumping so they got to pose too! Apollo missed out on the pic but also won two steeplechase classes and although Squidge didn't do anything competitively he did weaves and dog walks beautifully in the practice ring :-D


I went back on Saturday with just Brodie as Kate and I went together and it was Dixies first time competing at UKA. She did a couple of steeplechases really well, not clear but confident. Toad was a superstar!! He came 2nd in the Masters jumping and won the Masters agility meaning that he won the Masters Overall and has qualified for the Grand Finals again!



On Sunday I took Brooke and Brodie to a Rally competition. Brodie came across food bowls and a jump for the first time in the ring in his Level 3. I stuffed up the food bowls and went the wrong way round them but we still managed a very credible 4th place out of 26 dogs! He is so happy doing stuff with me whether its Rally or agility he is such a dude!

Brooke had her first competition since her operations and all of her rehab. She worked so beautifully and enjoyed it so much that when the judge said it was a stunning round I just burst into tears in the ring! Turns out that she had won it which meant more happy tears! She is now Level 2 :-) This is the comment that the judge made on her score sheet...


Brooke and Brodie posing with their friend Ollie who got his last Level 2 qualifying score!


Sparkle has finished her season and Brax continues to put weight on so they will be back in action as well next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment