Thursday 24 September 2009

I'm all out of sync this week as I had to work on Monday so I'm very confused!! We actually managed to get to training at Letchworth this week which was great as we got to practice some of the more difficult movements that people were struggling with while competing. The lesson gave me lots of ideas of what to work on over winter, especially flicking the dog away from you round the wing and getting tighter turns. Just don't mention dog walk contacts..!

I'm so excited that Natasha Wise is our trainer on the Sheltie agility training day (run by the ESSC working section). I watched her run with Dizzy that won her the title of World Champion and it was very emotional and fantastic to watch them working together. (Its on agilitynet and well worth a view). I just hope that Brodie behaves himself on the training day!!!

Brax had a good day at Stour Valley and Matthew got a 5th in the jumping with Brodie. Brax and Saturn got 2nd in the pairs and also got 7th in the pairs on the Sunday at Trent park. Bracken managed a very good 9th in the mini agility challenge at Trent park. Brodie did a lovely clear round in the agility and was one out of the placings but we messed up the jumping. The jumping was won by Lian and Saturn who was going like a rocket and won by seconds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment