Thursday 8 February 2024

It's been so long!!

 I can't believe that I haven't updated my blog for so long! I really have neglected it since my Mum got Facebook and keeps up to date with our adventures on there. We have also had a lot going on with various non dog related things and a few stressful bits of family news. 

Since I last blogged the big news is that Bru has been selected to compete for Team England at the World Agility Open Championships (WAO) in the Netherlands this May! 💛 Unfortunately he was measured straight after a bitch in season at the tryouts and was a fidget to be measured 😂 He was 323mm which means he had to compete in the 300 catergory but still managed to hold his own against the small mediums! It is fun to have a road trip to look forward to and Bru has the Team GB tryouts next weekend so fingers crossed for that.

Branston Pickle is now Grade 4!! ❤ He has done two shows at G4, in his first one at Inspire he did two runs and got two E's for taking off course jumps too enthusiastically! Kelluki was his second show at G4 at he did two runs and won them both which was a shock! Mostly because he ran so well in the venue...I can't even get Spark to walk in there as its so noisy but Pickle coped so well 😁 Below is the link to his weekly video playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK-oOeOvs1QN4YzLABS5tbt92q3NKKt_Y

Sparkly turned 11 years old last week, I can't believe it as she is still my little puppy 💜 We tried one indoor show over winter and it was a bit of a disaster, she hated the rain on the roof and had a meltdown so I decided not to enter her into any more indoor shows. Luckily we have been able to have a lovely time at my friends Javawolf hoopers shows which are outdoors and a very relaxed atmosphere. Sparkle has done really well and I love trying to push her distance work a bit! I will still compete her at agility this year while she is still so up for it and she gets checked over on a regular basis by our super physio as well.

Brooke Bean is 13 next month and loving life! 💚 She still walks for around an hour a day in total and keeps the boys in order. Unfortunately the monthly scentwork class she was doing folded but we are looking forward to trialling someones scent workshop next month. We have decided that we thought it was fairer to not take her to the Netherlands in May so she is going to have her Nana look after her!! They will have a lovely time together 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment