Friday 14 September 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

I've had lots of walks these last two weeks as a couple of people are on hols and have left their doglets at home with friends/relatives so I've had a lot on. We have also had gorgeous Bailey to stay and he has been enjoying all the extra walks! Here he is having tummy tickles from Matthew!


A couple of weekends ago (pre Bailey) I went to Wales for my cousins Granny's 90th Birthday party. It was lovely to see everyone and I took the older two shelties as Brooke has been in season and the logistics of coping in someone elses house would have been tricky! My Uncle had made a photo gallery of pictures and my Auntie and Mum had done a cake - wow they were tasty cakes! It was so lovely to see everyone :)


On the way to Wales Brodie and Brax did some agility! Brax did a couple of casual classes at micro height and won one! Brodie won a couple and came 2nd in a couple which has given him enough points to be in Champ level at UKA - yay!!


Bailey and Brax after a long walk :)


This is a photo of Max yesterday looking like a hairy bear! He has grown in his winter coat so early - the horses are all confused as the weather has been so weird this summer. I'll be dusting my clippers off before long...!


My friend Sarah who has Mitch the greyhound sent me these lovely photos of him on a day out. Its hard to believe that he was dog reactive and with patience and kindness, Sarah and Simon have helped Mitch overcome his fears. Its still a work in progress but Mitch is taking very positive steps and getting braver - love him! In the photos, he is wearing the yellow muzzle - just a precaution but you can see how relaxed he is!!

Its a hard life! Mitch asleep with his 'sister' Hobo and 'brother' Amos. When I first met Mitch he would turn himself inside out at a dog 50m away! What a clever hound :)



No comments:

Post a Comment