Wednesday 1 December 2010

Sheltie Visitor :)

Jenni bought Rommy round last Monday to visit and go for a walk with my dogs to practice his recall. He was a little superstar and really loved going out for a 'big dog' walk with other shelties! He also had great fun playing in my flat with lots of toys - awwww!


Brax took great pleasure in telling him off about playing with her toys while Brodie decided Rommy was the scariest thing he'd ever seen and just wanted to sit on my feet - he is the biggest wimp ever!! Wait until we get a puppy next year - he won't know whats hit him!! :)

Rommy got tired after a while and was trying so hard not to fall asleep! He also came to visit Max and Megans pony Al at the yard and he took it in his stride. He is growing into such a handsome boy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh ... so cute!! I am missing a merlie sheltie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I forgot to say, GOOD LUCK to you and Matt with Brodie and Brax at the WAO tryout! Go the shelties!!

    ReplyDelete