Monday 1 November 2010

Tired Shelties!

My Mum came to visit me last week for a couple of days and we had so much fun spending some quality time together. We did some nice dog walks and had happy but tired shelties as a consequence :) In fact, they decided to make themselves at home on my Mums bed!

On one of our walks we found what looked like a huge dock leaf that was the same size as Brax!

We also went to a local Butterfly centre and had a very interesting morning wandering around. I made my Mum have her pic taken with a giant ant, hehe!


This is me posing by a giant garden fork!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun :) Giant Ant eeuughhhh! Hope there's not more snow waiting on yout mums return home LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such lovely shelties. Brax is so small & cute.

    ReplyDelete