Monday 12 October 2009

I just went out for a lovely walk with the dogs and they had a great run around the fields which have are still nice and dry! Yesterday we had a fun agility show at the kennels where I work and I enjoyed designing some nice courses and watching our clients having so much fun. I felt very proud of how they all did, some have not been doing agility for long and to see them get a rosette was great. I even ran Brodie at the end for fun and it was the first time in three weeks because of my back. I think we both enjoyed every second!!


I risked a ride on Max this morning and so far the back feels OK. Fingers crossed!! I'm hoping that it will hold out for the Sheltie club training day in two weeks time. I'll see how I get on at training this week and try not to overdo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment